Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Canoe Trip

Deffinition of Canoe.
any of various slender, open boats, tapering to a point at both ends, propelled by paddles or sometimes sails and traditionally formed of light framework covered with bark, skins, or canvas, or formed from a dug-out or burned-out log or logs, and now usually made of aluminum, fiberglass, etc.


2. any of various small, primitive light boats. That will flip and
    Wet you from head to toe.


The above is from google
These are photos of "Imature Ibis"

2 comments:

MadSnapper said...

the canoe is a work of art, that is some great shot, it looks almost like it is flying or resting in air. love the juvenile ibis

MedaM said...

Great photo of canoe and thanks for the description. This interesting birds I've never seen in private.
I am sorry I haven't visited your blog for a long time. I enjoyed looking at so many fantastic photos that you posted in your earlier posts. I am only sorry that I didn't have time to comment them.