Friday, June 20, 2014

They Live in My Truck !

They live in my truck, and 
Ride perched on my Knee.
 While driving I noticed a juvenile stick bug perched on my Knee.
I didn't have my camera, so when I got home I coaxed it on my
finger, took it inside and carefully placed it on the kitchen table
where I shot the first photo, then several more. It was a beautiful bright green color.  
 So why not take it outside and place it on a Sunflower, for 
more photos. The bug was only 1-1/4" long, so I did
a Pic Monkey job on the photos. 

There's no telling what kind of insects live in my truck.


6 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Very interesting.It looks especially good on the sunflower petals.

MadSnapper said...

great shots of him/her but no bugs allowed in my house... did MC know you had a bug on her kitchen table? and if one crawled on my knee while i was driving you would be seeing me in my coffin

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I love these bugs, they seem to hitch a ride on my windshield :)
Love the pictures !
~Jo

MICKAN from QUEENS FIELD¸.•°`♥✿⊱╮ said...

Lucky you that have the bug around you :)
This is so nice to see!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

These bugs creep me out because of the way they follow you with their eyes...

TexWisGirl said...

such alien beings.