Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Update on Tomatoe Garden.

Forgive me But I had to
snap something.
I know you all must be tired of seeing so much green on
my post. But it is hot and I am confused, the birds
are confused. The sprinkler is running for the birds.
 I'm inside sitting, now watching out the window..


We used to be a nation of Farmers, but now
it's less than 2% of the population in the United
States. So a lot of us don't know What it takes
to grow food.
(Judith Redmond, "Full Belli Farms")


Grow maters grow.


.

5 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Once they turn RED, they will be yummy... We buy ours and they are never ever as good as home-grown ones.

Betsy

Ruth Hiebert said...

Patience> :) These little guys will grow and give you some great eating.

MadSnapper said...

there is a "reason" you are called Snapper II, I know someone else who traced the growing maters last month. love the last one. maters are pretty and good to eat.
Snapper I

TexWisGirl said...

a watched tomato never grows... or something like that!

Carole said...

The pictures are great but I'd like to see a picture of the entire garden....please. Nothing worse than a whiney sister.