Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What is it called.

Madsnapper was Right "floatsam"
I shot this pic on a visit to the river bank, I saw this
in the marshy area.
We see junk such as this along the Shore, and even
river banks. What is a word or term that is used to
describe this junk or debris.


Sandra said...

flotsam? good sharp picture of what ever you want to call it.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with Sandra.... that's what I was going to say .... flotsam.

I also thougt of detritus but that really didn't fit exactly.

Sunny said...

I too agree with Sandra.
The picture of the water lily in your side bar is stunning.
☼ Sunny